Sunday, September 02, 2007

Off We Go!

We're leaving for Germany tomorrow, so there won't be any posts until the end of September. We're really excited and I think Benjamin will have a lot of fun over there meeting all the family. In the meantime, enjoy a few photos we've taken in the last few days.

Benjamin loves to climb in our cupboard. It used to the cereal cupboard but that only lasted a few days until way too much cereal ended up on the floor. The child lock also proved worthless as he learned how to open it after watching me a few times. So now it's empty except for the phone he put in there for his entertainment. It turns out it's good for my entertainment too.




We decided to take advantage of the remaining beautiful days of Summer and rent a rowboat in Kensington Park. Benjamin didn't seem scared at all and had a great time playing around and helping to row. It was so distracting for him that he even forgot about his hat and I finally succeeded in keeping it on him the entire time.




2 comments:

chrisyhains said...

I had a flash back when you said you were going to Germany and Eberhard made his comment in German. Do you remember when I first me you, Michele, it was in the Olive Garden downtown SL. I was with my boyfriend that served his mission in Germany, and loves Germany, and loves speaking German. But once he heard you speak German he got this shocked look on his face and said, "Woooww, she speaks really well, I'm not saying a word." ;). I thought it was so cool of you! Anyway, just a quick memory. Hope you have a great trip!

Tara G. said...

I couldn't see the pictures for some reason, must be my computer. I hope you have a great trip, you'll be missed in Primary! I also hope Benjamin adjusts well. :)