Thursday, September 17, 2009

Too Smart

School Day 2 complete and he is still very excited. He went inside without so much as a goodbye or even a backward glance. I managed to slow the tornado down enough to snap a couple pictures of him today, though.


I love that he's going too school, but I think he's already too smart for is own good in some ways. We went to a little buddy's 4th birthday today and so I sent the kids out to the car while I grabbed my bag and got my shoes on. In that time, Benjamin popped the trunk, got out the stroller, got Bella in it, and took her down the street to our neighbor's house (2 doors down) who was redoing his driveway. I came out to find him chatting away with him while Bella sat contentedly sucking her thumb. I didn't know whether to be proud or terrified. You really have to keep that kid in your sight at all times!

2 comments:

Loni said...

He is smart and quick! He must have watched you do it a million times to get that all accomplished before you made it back out!

He looks cool in his school attire too!

Tara G. said...

Michelle, that is hilarious! At least he didn't grab the car keys, start up the engine, and drive down the street. :) Glad he loves school so much.