Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Few New Pictures

It's so true how you take a thousand pictures a day of your first, a hundred of your second, and possibly one or two of your third. I really haven't managed to take a whole lot of pictures in the last few days. However, here's a few of my favorites. I really am so enamored by this little guy. He's adorable and so sweet. Even at 3am, I'll hold him and marvel at how amazing he is. I think it may be that I've got more experience with newborns now but I'm really enjoying this guy more than I remember enjoying my others in the first week. I spend more time just staring at him and cuddling him. It also doesn't hurt that he's a great eater and sleeper. :) And the kids really love him too. Bella is so excited to be sharing her changing pad and former bed with him. Benjamin wants to hold him all day long. It's really fun to see. Three kids is complicated, (like when I came out of the bathroom to find Benjamin had climbed on the roof, Bella was up the street on her scooter, and Christian was crying to be fed) but he makes it so worth it.



3 comments:

Kyle/Michelle said...

Congratulations guys! He is adorable!!!! And we are so guilty of no pictures of our third either. Oh well.

Julia said...

The family resemblance in the first one is very strong. He's very much a Dalton/Kroger (it's been long enough that I can't remember if your maiden name had a u in it)!

Erin Kendall said...

Just discovered your blog! Congrats on your new little one! It's great to see the pictures of your adorable family and see what you've been up to!