Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Look Who's Walking!!

The day after he turned 1, while I was reading bedtime books to the older two, Christian stood up on his own and walked over to me. Just out of the blue, up and over he comes. I thought I'd imagined it at first, but once he'd experienced it, he couldn't be held back any longer. He has steadily been getting better and better and has made it from 2-3 steps at a time to entire lengths of the house. He still crawls if he needs to get somewhere fast, but he clearly loves to practice walking and it is so fun to watch him. Both hands up in the air for balance and off he goes. So adorable. I've put together a few clips to share the joy.



By the way, I'm the new owner of a MacBook and this is my first movie editing project on my new mac. As a result, it's VERY rough. Please bear with me. I'm struggling making the move from a PC to a Mac. It took me 3 hours to get what I've done so far and I refuse to spend another minute, no matter how unfinished the result. Oh learning curve, thou art a steep one.

1 comment:

mary said...

I love the Frankenstein walk!