Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Happy Birthday Sweet Bella!


Isabella turned 4 today!  She is an amazing girl in many ways.  So outgoing, friendly, and loving.  Loves to cuddle and hug.  She is very much a people person.  Loves being the center of attention.  Will do anything for an audience.  Mostly for that reason, she's the terror of her Sunbeam class and I feel deeply sorry for her teacher, but at home she is a lot of fun.

She gave her first talk in Primary on Sunday.  She got up in front of everyone and recited her talk without fear.  Projected her voice and spoke clearly and I couldn't have been more proud.

The other day Benjamin fell off his bike while trying to ride without hands and she came over to him as he cried and said, "I'm sorry you got hurt, Benjamin.  I'll let you have my turn to pick TV if you want."  They get 30 minutes of TV a day and they trade off picking what to watch.  It was Bella's day to pick and they are very careful about keeping track of turns, but she gave it up to comfort him.  That's true love.

I took her swimming alone on Friday for the first time.  Benjamin just wasn't in the mood, so it was just us girls. We had so much fun!  I haven't laughed that hard in weeks.  She is such a generally happy, bubbly girl.  Benjamin's moodiness rubs off on her too often, but get her alone and she's a crack-up!  Very optimistic and light-hearted with such a contagious laugh!

We wish you a wonderful coming year, Bella.  We love you!!!

(Had planned to post pictures from her birthday activities today, but I can't find my camera!!!  Ugh.  I think I spend more time looking for things than any other single activity all day.  So frustrating!  Glad I don't have an even bigger house!  Anyway, more pics to follow when I find my camera.)




1 comment:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday, Bella! I had forgotten she and Abby share a birthday.