Saturday, October 14, 2006

Forget what I said

I take back all the nice things I said about Michigan. I woke up to snow this week and it's been so bitter cold I've hardly gone outside for days. However, the howling winds and frequent snow falls have had one good result - we've done more tummy time and it has yielded wonderful results. He's using his arms now to hold himself up and he's almost figured out how to roll over. Sometimes he gets so close that I run for the camera, but no complete rolls just yet.

I tried setting out toys for him to look at so that he'd enjoy tummy time more, but none of his usual toys had any effect...


...Until Daddy brought out the "Tummy Time Bunny." Something about this furry friend calms all tears. Hey, whatever works.


1 comment:

Kyle/Michelle said...

I don't know what it is about tummy time that brings on cries like they do, but it's good to see that you have found something that works. Sorry about the Michigan weather... here in Albuquerque it's a wonderful 70 degrees... we love it!