Monday, September 06, 2010

Family Photo Update


I've been feeling guilty that I haven't updated the family photo on the sidebar. However, we're awful about taking family photos and I haven't had a picture to put in its place. Benjamin starts school again next week and they ask that everyone bring a family photo, so it was motivation for us to finally take one. I like how it turned out. Nothing fancy, just us on our couch with the camera on timer mode. But we managed to get everyone looking at the camera and smiling at the same time after only 10 tries. Not too shabby. :)

And here are a few cute new pics of Christian. He's still growing well. He's not up to Benjamin's birth weight yet, but he's healthy and sweet. He has good nights when he'll only wake up twice (around 2 and 5am) and other nights where I'm barely asleep an hour before he's crying again. However, we're surviving and in other ways he's wonderful. Content, peaceful, and he seems to love his sibs. He will sit in his bouncer for a long time and just stare at them playing. I can't wait until he can join in. But right now I'm loving being able to cuddle my sweet little newborn. I don't remember loving to cuddle my other two this much. Maybe because he's so little, but I can't get enough of holding him against me and smelling his sweet little bald head. So wonderful.


3 comments:

Rachelle K said...

Christian is so adorable! :) And I love your family picture. I am amazed that you actually got everyone looking...even Christian!!! It's good to read here how you are doing. We miss you all!

Loni said...

Love the new family picture!

I hear ya on the cuddling thing. I loved cuddling with Connor when he was tiny. I couldn't do it enough! Even more so than I did with my other kids! Enjoy it, my time went way to quickly!

Megan said...

nice family photo!