Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Too Busy Driving To Take Pictures

 Since Bella's birthday, I feel like nothing worthy of discussion has happened.  This week Benjamin had school, track practice, church, band practice and concert, AP computer science test, lawn mowing jobs, and piano.  Bella had school, art class, piano, church, scouts, and activities with friends.  Christian had school, piano, soccer, and church.  No one kid had too many things, but since no one has a car, I found myself driving a lot!  The worst is Benjamin because his school is so far away.  I was in the car for 2 hours yesterday just for him.  Consequently, I looked though my photos from May 9 until now and I have only four.  Not much to write about.  Here they are:



I got Peter to wear a sun hat for the first time at the playground and he really seemed to enjoy it.  Now he says, "On!" and points to his hat every time we go to the park.


Playing in the sandbox means bath time afterwards.  I love that he's still little enough to fit happily in this little rubbermaid tote.  

Christian was reading to Peter and Benjamin was interested enough to join in for a few seconds.  Had to capture the rare moment when all three are together and happily engaged in the same thing.

Not too much exciting stuff.  However, the fact that the kids have soccer, art, band, scouts, etc. and aren't just at home on lockdown is wonderful.  That's worth reporting all day long.  Also, I went grocery shopping without a mask yesterday for the first time in 14 months.  That felt amazing!!  I was one of only about 5 people in the store without one, but I reveled in the freedom.  There really is light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: