Saturday, November 10, 2007

Halloween...a little late

So, everyone else I know posted their Halloween pics long ago, but I was too busy with the birthday aspect of Halloween until now. Here's a few cute ones of General Benjamin of the US Army with his plastic jack-o-lantern and moon boots. :)






Halloween and my birthday were great. Benjamin got a ton of candy (for us) and did quite well walking from house to house by himself until suffering from complete bone-melt and flopping down on the sidewalk. No amount of coercing got him walking again, so we carried him to a couple more houses for my sake and then called it a night.

As for my party, I had a great time with all my friends and had so much food left-over that I didn't have to cook dinner for 3 nights. That was the best present of all. I meant to take pictures of my party, but as is always my way, I didn't remember to take a single one. C'mon, I'm too busy living it to photograph it! If I were rich, I'd hire a cook and a photographer. So now I'm 30 and feeling great. Can't wait to see what the next decade brings.

1 comment:

Tara G. said...

I loved that Maya didn't eat any candy and we got it all :) Benjamin looks as cute as ever in his costume!