Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Baby

Everywhere I take Isabella I always get the comment, "She's such a happy baby!" They're right. She smiles at everyone who'll smile at her. She's also really ticklish around her neck, so every time I change her shirt she laughs hysterically. I love it! She's also cuddly and great for hugging. If you're in a bad mood, come over and give her a squeeze - you'll feel better. If you stay a while and chat with her, she'll talk your ear off and love you forever. She's lives her life on Benjamin's schedule and never complains. Naps are always erratic and often interrupted, but she'll go along with it. Today she quietly fell asleep in her stroller while I pushed Benjamin on the swing. I am so blessed to have such a sweet little girl. I just had to post a tribute to her.


The place she'll stay content the longest is in the johnny jumper. We shortened it a bit so Benjamin can push her in it like a swing. They have so much fun together. Its wonderful to see.



3 comments:

Loni said...

So cute, it's true that I laughing baby can brighten anyones day!

Than and Erica said...

She is super cute. I love her eyes. I had to switch my blog to the stretch template to get pictures to go side by side. I could never get it to do it with my old template. I've seen others do it, but aparently, i'm not that smart!
Oh--and it is an accident! :)

T and B said...

I'm so glad that you have been blessed with such a good little girl. She is so cute! I love that first picture that you posted. I think it captures her well.