Monday, February 09, 2009

The World Opens Up

The world has become a much bigger place for Isabella this weekend. She turned 9 months old and she's learned to crawl! Oh the places she can now explore! Benjamin's potty seat, the dishwasher, and mommy's bedroom have been her first places of interest. It's been so fun seeing her scoot across the floor when I'm still so used to seeing her stationary. She also had her 9 month check-up and she's 28.5 inches (80%) and 17.5 lbs. (40%). So she's doing well and is still our happy little girl. We love her so much. Her favorites include smiling at people, sucking on paper, and clapping with delight.



By the way, my talk went well. I actually had a lot more to say but ran out of time. I like that way better than when I look at the clock and realize I'm going to have to stretch 2 minutes of additional material into 10 minutes. The additional unused material left me feeling unsatisfied, however, so that I became incredibly loquacious in Sunday School thereafter. I guess it's true what they say about women and their required number of words per day.

3 comments:

Loni said...

She is a good little crawler! I love how Benjamin is so excited for her!

Tara G. said...

Yay! She is so cute and so in Benjamin. I can't believe she is crawling now...they grow up so fast.

Stacy said...

What do they say about a women's number of words per day? It sounds interesting!