Saturday, April 11, 2009

You Win Some, You Lose Some

Benjamin was outside playing today when he informed Kelly that he needed to go potty. He came in, asked for help getting his pants and diaper off, then sat on the toilet and went, all without coercion. It was better than Christmas. The light at the end of the tunnel just got a little brighter! Of course, it's not perfect yet, so I laid him down in another room and put on another diaper, leaving Bella unattended for a few moments. Unbeknownst to me, she apparently heard the cheering in the bathroom and went in to see for herself what the cause of the party was. When I finished replacing Benjamin's diaper a few minutes later and went to check on her, this is what I found:


So I may be saving money on diapers soon, but it will be made up for in the cost of toilet paper.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Congratulations on the potty training progress! That is fantastic!