Saturday, October 22, 2011

Almost Halloween!

I love Halloween. It's my birthday for one thing, that always makes me happy. But also I love the excitement it brings. Kids get so excited about their costumes, and the candy, and the running around at night. It's really such a happy holiday.



As soon as we got back from Utah, I wanted to get into the Halloween mood. We bought our costumes and carved our pumpkins. Benjamin wanted a scary one and Bella wanted a happy one. Shade was cool with either, so was had no tie-breaker. So we made both! It was a lot of fun and what a stroke of genius to do it outside! :) Wonderful sunny weather, whoever got bored just went and ran around the yard a bit, and all the mess was washed away by the rain the next day.



The results weren't award winning, but the kids were proud and that's all that matters. So excited for Halloween! :)

No comments: