Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!


Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas!!


(We went to the Henry Ford Museum to see the holiday train display and the kids wanted to see Santa. So I reluctantly agreed, but Bella pooped in her pants while we waited in line and Christian started clawing at me and screaming as I attempted to place him on Santa's lap, so only Benjamin ended up in the picture.) (Oh...and the marked up face is Benjamin's artistic rendition of a Lamanite Cat. During scripture study that morning we'd talked about how the Lamanites marked their faces before going to war. Just prior to the museum, he and Bella wanted to pretend to be cats. He began to draw whiskers on his face and remembered the Lamanites - thus the Lamanite Cat was born. Don't you love how a 5 year old mind works? He was very proud to show is art work to Santa and refused to wash it off before the picture. I was okay with that. It's just so truly Benjamin.)

1 comment:

Rachelle K said...

Merry Christmas! Your family is so beautiful!!! I can't believe how grown up your kids are getting. I showed Dmitry some pictures of Bejamin and Isabella and was he was amazed. We love you guys!