Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Toothless Wonder

My sweet Benjamin lost both his front teeth this week.  They have been loose for two months, but he's really hesitant to wiggle loose teeth too much for fear that it'll hurt, so they've taken their time coming out.  On Saturday evening I couldn't wait anymore and I asked to see his wiggly teeth.  I grabbed one and yanked.  Before he knew it, it was out and he was so happy.  Then tonight (Wednesday) I noticed the other one hanging by a corner and I did the same thing.  He was so excited to have them both out (and to be getting even more money).  I still remember the day I lost my front teeth and insisted on calling my grandma in the United States (I was in Berlin at the time) to tell her the good news.  I remember taking pictures and feeling so grown up.  I think Benjamin did too. So amazing how big he's getting.


No comments: