Saturday, August 26, 2023

Where Did the Summer Go??? Recap Part 4

The first week of August, Benjamin went off to band camp.  Those are a lot of work but this year they were at Saginaw State University rather than D-Bar-A scout camp so it was much nicer accommodations.  He had a great time as the new captain of the drumline and a senior in the band.











Bella had fun with friends going to Cedar Point Amusement park.  I didn't go this time so only a couple pictures from other moms.




I love what a great group of friends Bella has and that she's such a go-getter event planner.  All summer she's been planning Cedar Point trips, pizza parties, and group hang-outs.  Her friends are lucky to have her and I love being the witness to her growing up.  Thankfully she's also always volunteering me to drive/host and so I get to be a part of things most of the time.  It's nice to know she still wants me along, at least in small measure.


No comments: