Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

Today was a wonderful spirit-filled day spent remembering the marvelous resurrection of our Savior. I taught Sharing Time in Primary and was so grateful I got to teach this amazing principle to some surprisingly well-behaved kids. As for the other aspect of the holiday, Benjamin didn't get an easter basket this year, but he got a new Sunday outfit and a new "My 1st Easter" bib. (He also got a second tooth on the bottom next to the first one. Still haven't managed to capture them in a picture, but eventually they'll show.) I look forward to the day when he's old enough to color and hunt for eggs and excitedly see what the Easter Bunny brought him. For now I'm enjoying not having to orchestrate the whole thing. Here are some pics of Benjamin in his new duds. Looking at these picturs, his collar looks a little 70s retro, but I promise it really doesn't look that big in real life.





One more cute picture of Kelly and Benjamin goofing off. I think it's so cute how happy they both look.

1 comment:

dust and kam said...

I think he is the cutest baby ever!!! Thanks for letting me look at your pics!