Sunday, April 15, 2007

Say Cheese!

Benjamin has gone from hamming it up for the camera to an all out fascination with it. I can't ever let him see it or he immediately stops whatever cute little thing he was doing and dashes over to grab the camera. Needless to say, here's what 99% of my recent pictures look like:




Cute, but not really what I was going for. :) As you may also have noticed in those pics, Benjamin seems to have developed a spring-loaded tongue. He never seems to be able to keep it in his mouth. I guess with no teeth to provide a barrier, that slippery little bugger just shoots right out there.





Kind of hard to tell in that last one, but trust me, it's out there. Of course, it's not entirely true to say "no teeth." He does have two and I finally managed to get a picture of them. He'd eaten (and clothed himself) in sweet potatoes and I got the perfect grin out of him (right before to lunged at the camera) to show his pearly whites. Alert the orthodontis if these crooked little guys are a sign of things to come.


A last cute photo taken while Benjamin was being restrained (and distracted) and thus not attempting to eat the camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! My Dad always said working with your tongue stuck out was a sign of intelligence. When I was little and concentrating on something I would stick my tongue out a bit, Sam does it too. AJ