Monday, February 12, 2007

Just won't sit still

Benjamin is getting closer and closer to crawling. So far he's mastered going backwards. If given a clear path, he can cross the living room in a matter of minutes. Unfortunately he gets frustrated as the toy he was after gets farther and farther away. I'm convinced it won't be long before he gets the hang of it, though.

Standing up, on the other hand, has become second nature. He doesn't even need anything high anymore, he'll push up off the floor or my leg and up he goes. If there isn't anything to hold on to, he'll go right back down, but usually he'll find something (most often me). He especially loves standing near the tv. Luckily he hasn't figured out how to turn it on. :)


His bottom teeth are starting to shine through his gums, causing profuse drooling, but luckily, he's still quite happy most of the time. In fact, one of his recent favorite games is to "sing" with me. I'll sing and he'll squeel and screech almost non-stop with a huge grin on his face, like he's singing along. Sometimes he'll also take turns with me making noises, like we're having a conversation. It's adorable.

1 comment:

Kyle/Michelle said...

Cute pictures of Benjamin! I can't believe he's already 7 months old!