Saturday, February 03, 2007

Happy 7 Month Birthday!


Little Benjamin turned 7 months old yesterday. I was so excited that I forgot all about the other big holiday that day! (Groundhog Day - for all the rest of you that forgot too.) Although he doesn't walk or crawl yet, it would be false to say that Benjamin isn't mobile. He manages to get where he needs to go quite well. Whether thats to my bucket full of dirty mop water or my stack of cds or anything else I thought was safely out of his reach. After changing and drying him and sopping up a gallon and a half of filthy water from the carpet, I've realized that he can no longer be trusted to sit still. He has a way of launching himself forward to get things or pulling himself up on anything that will remain stationary. He's also good at crawling (more like scooting) backwards, although he hasn't mastered the forward motion just yet. He continues to keep life interesting and when you look at that adorable face, you just can't get mad, even if he is sitting in a pile of slobbery, scratched up cds.

2 comments:

Julia said...

It's seven months already??? Whoa.

He's still so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Ah, I hear you. Sofia gets very clingy when she's teething. About the time you can recognize that there is something in there she gets a little better. Also, I smile when I think about Michelle mopping up dirty water off the carpet...I really thought that was something only I did. I guess you are truly a mother :)

Laura