Tuesday, February 20, 2007

He crawls!

Benjamin Valentine's gift to me was crawling for the first time. However, it was only a scoot or two and never long enough to actually get anywhere. Today for the first time, he actually seemed to go after something and cover actual ground. Of course, I whipped out the camera and made him do it again! :) Watch and share in my amazement. My little boy is really growing up.



Here's another video of him crawling. After he crawled I tried to get him to show how he sits by himself, but he prefered to stick his bum in the air, so feel free to stop the video at that point. You won't miss anything. :)

1 comment:

dust and kam said...

Hey Kelly! Somehow I came across your blog (links from different blogs and such)! Anyways, it's great to see you are doing well. You have a cute family! I haven't seen you forever. I think I ran into you in SLC like four years ago. So it's good to get a little update!
Your baby is super cute!

Hope all is well!
Kamie