Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Like father like son

Most nights Kelly comes home and works on his laptop. Benjamin would happily "work" on the laptop too, but that would be the end of the laptop, so last night Kelly got out something similar for Benjamin and the two of them went at it. What a cute pair.



For me it was just really good to have a little time off. I don't know if it's a phase or teething or what, but Benjamin has been extremely needy and clingy the last two weeks and has given me very little chance to do anything on my own. Even getting up and getting a drink results in shrieks and cries until I return to his side, even if he was able to see me the entire time. I really don't know how to make him stop. When it gets particularly irritating, I just try to remember that it's nice to be wanted.

No comments: