Friday, January 19, 2007

Just so cute

I have no real reason to post these pictures other than they're cute. And that's really reason enough, don't you think? The first few are from our most recent laundry folding and the others are from the day he wore overalls for the first time. I got them as a gift at my baby shower 7 months ago and I was sooo excited when I realized they finally fit. I think they are so cute!

Benjamin threw everything around and relished every moment.


He threw the sock on his face but didn't seem to mind it. In the end, it was me that took it off! I think he thought we were plaing peek-a-boo and he was patiently waiting for me to do my part.


I was so sad when I saw this was fuzzy just now. I put it up anyway, though because I still really like this picture.



No comments: