Saturday, January 20, 2007

Procrastinating was never so much fun

I have a lesson to prepare but I'm being lazy and procrastinating it. Instead, I'm doing something much more fun - showing off pictures of my darling little boy. The last time I changed his diaper, he had made such a mess that I had to wash the changing pad cover. So tonight before I put it back on, we had some fun with it first. We played peek-a-boo and a new game I call "look at the beautiful bride." This game basically just consisted of me draping the cover over his head like a veil and exclaiming "look at the beautiful bride!" Barring any gender confusion issues in the future, a good time was had by all...as these pictures will attest.


4 comments:

Julia said...

You sure seem to do a lot of laundry with that little fellow!

What class are you teaching (I'm assuming it's for church)?

K and M said...

Yes, I do a ton of laundry! Thanks to diapers that just can't seem to keep things from shooting out the back and Benjamin's new adventures with solid food, we create a lot of mess. However, as far as chores go, laundry is pretty simple. Throw it in and forget about it. Then enjoy playing around with it when it's done!
The class - yes, it was for church. I teach in the primary - the girls 8-12 years old. I love the calling, but often my natural (wo)man kicks in and I despise preparing a lesson every week in addition to my achievement days prep, so I take a little break, get my mind off it, and then try again.

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle!
This is Andrea Christensen. Your pictures of Benjamin are SOOOO Cute! His smile is just about the most darling thing I've ever seen. He sure has gotten big since December! Well, it's good to hear about your adventures. Talk to you later!

K and M said...

Hi Andrea! Thanks for checking in! Yes, he's grown a lot, even just in the last month. It happens so fast. It's so much fun, though!