Sunday, January 14, 2007

Growing up so fast

Benjamin seems to be growing by leaps and bounds. Guess it's all those good peas! :) He's now eating all the food I give him, even without any extra seasoning. It's been a lot of fun. In addition to his new eating habits, he's continuing to explore the limits of his mobility. From pulling himself to a stand in his crib (accomplished for the first time on Jan. 11th and done over and over again since then) to rocking back and forth on his hands and knees in an effort to crawl, he's threatening to get moving any time now. It's been so exciting to see the changes and I make sure to always have the camera close by!





He's also developing quite the sense of humor. Today we were playing with a stuffed dog of his and I aspirated a piece of dust or some such thing that caused me to cough. Apparently this was hysterical because Benjamin laughed outloud at the noise. No matter how often I did it, his reaction was the same. So, I got the camera, faked the noise and here's the result. I think it's adorable. Sorry it's so dark, the lighting in our home on a cloudy day leaves a lot to be desired.

No comments: