Monday, June 04, 2007

Dance Dance Baby

I tried all day to get a good video of Benjamin playing DJ and rocking out but alas, the camera is a bigger draw than anything else (other than the laptop) and so whenever he'd see the camera, the dance ended. However, I happened to sneak a quick snippet of a sitting dance he was doing while I was checking my email. Luckily the camera was next to me and so I managed to catch a few seconds before he came for me.



Here's a quick one of him walking with his other favorite toy - the remote control. It's not anything special, but I realized that those of you in Utah haven't seen him walking yet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so amazing - loving music and dancing at his age!! You are doing a wonderful job with this sweet kid. Love my little grandson. Thanks for the fun movie for my b-day.
Mom

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it. He is actually walking. Three more weeks and I can see it for myself.
Mom

Tara G. said...

He is SO cute, Michelle. I loved watching him dance in Primary on Sunday.
Tara

Than and Erica said...

Don't worry--he beat Camry--she still has no interest in walking! Go get 'em Benjamin!