Saturday, October 06, 2007

Who's Next?


For those who haven't heard through other means, we're expecting! Our second baby is due May 10th. Not sure if it's a boy or girl yet, obviously, but he/she definitely seems more mellow that Benjamin already. Benjamin's ultrasound at 9 weeks was a flutter of activity. This baby's ultrasound was the picture of calm. Just floating in the warmth, content to stay put. I was going to post the ultrasound picture, but thanks so his/her mellow nature, there was no chance to get the cute little teddy bear pose we got with Benjamin, just a little curled up blob, only slightly representing a human. In the motion of the ultrasound I could make out the limbs, but no still photo captured them very well. So, you'll just have to take my word for it that my bulging midline isn't due to all the bratwurst I consumed on my vacation. Just thought I'd share the good news! :)

4 comments:

Than and Erica said...

Congratulations! I'm so surprised that I hadn't already heard from Shellie! How fun that you and Erin will be due around the same time! Yeah for babies!

K and M said...

No one at church knows. We've been waiting to tell people until this weekend and now with General Conference, church folks will have to wait another week. So don't tell her before I can! :)

Tara G. said...

Congratulations Michelle! How exciting! Have you been feeling pretty good?? I hope so.

ZJBrewCrew said...

Yeah!!!! Congratulations!! Another little Kelly and Michelle baby!! I can't wait! Keep us posted!