Monday, January 21, 2008

Camera Hog

Benjamin's new favorite pastime is to take pictures and then look at them. His favorite subject? Himself, of course. He'll now ham it up anytime I want. He won't continue doing what I was trying to photograph, but he will come squat or stand or flop around in front of me for as long as I'm willing to keep going. I'll take what I can get, I guess. :) So here are a few of the cute little poses he strikes as I flash away. (Sorry, the hideous color in some of them is an artifact of my hideous camera.) Other than that, there hasn't been much to report here. We've been going to lots of playgroups and trying to stay warm. Isabella continues to grow and kick ferociously. My hopes for a mellow little girl are fading.




Kelly took this one of us. It's a rare occasion when we're both looking at the camera and smiling. I had to post it.

3 comments:

Leah said...

If it makes you feel any better, Liv was a wild one on the inside, and has been my most mellow child. Gage was very calm inside and is now a walking tornado.

T and B said...

Benjamin is such a cute kid! I'm glad that you were able to get such a nice picture of the two of you.

Brooke said...

OH! The cuteness! I think it's blinded me! :-)

Adorable pic of the two of you . . .