Saturday, March 01, 2008

Yes, MORE snow

While my friends in Utah and Germany are talking about the glorious weather they're having and how warm and sunny it's been, here in Michigan, we got more snow last night. Arrrgghhhh. The upside is that it was sunny today. So, we decided to pretend it was warm too and went to Kensington Park to play. It was great being outdoors and playing as a family. Thanks to a certain large soul-less corporation that shall remain nameless, we see far too little of Kelly most of the time.

Here's a pic of Kelly burying Benjamin in the snow.


I think even more than the newly born pigs and sheep, the highlight of the day for Benjamin was the tractor at the farm.


This was from last week, but I wanted to post it because I think he looks so cute in his pajamas. Benjamin decided he wanted to play with his diapers one morning and was carrying them around the house.


When I told him to smile for a picture, here's the face I got.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Stripey pajamas! I love those!

Well . . . I love to see them on other, small, cute people. Eleanor has a pair that are covered with pink tiger stripes. There's always extra growling around the house when she's wearing them.

Cute Benjamin! Rock on, stripey man!

Tara G. said...

He's such a little cutie! I can't believe how much snow we keep getting, last year didn't seem this bad!

K and M said...

I know! This weather is crazy! If only we hadn't been so spoiled last year with a mild winter, I would have known to hire a company to do our driveway all winter. They were offering to plow all winter for $99. By now that would have only been about $2 per snowfall! Much better than shoveling for an hour today.