Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Love the White Stuff!

It snowed most of the night and this morning so Benjamin and I enjoyed some time outside this afternoon. My first priority was to shovel the driveway, but as soon as I got out there, our neighbor, Barb, rushed out and said she'd do it for me. Ever since I told her I was pregnant, she has been so hyper-vigilant about any strenuous activity she sees me doing. So, I managed to get 1/4 of my driveway done while she did the remaining 3/4, and the entire sidewalk. Very sweet lady. So thereafter, Benjamin and I headed to the back where we played soccer, threw snowballs, and mostly played in his swimming pool which he still feels is the most fun outdoor toy he has, summer or winter. In winter it's great for filling with snow or for standing on and jumping off. Here's a few pics of our adventures. The funniest thing about Benjamin in the snow is that his snow outfit is so bulky that when he falls, he can't get up, so he spends almost as much time face down as he does running around.



No comments: