Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Melts A Mom's Heart


I was brushing Benjamin's teeth this evening as we prepared for bed and as I ran the brush over his molars he uttered a garbled phrase. "What did you say?" I asked, pulling the brush out. "Wuv Woo," he repeated. "You love me?" I confirmed, shocked. He's never said that before in his life! "Yeah!" he cheered, "Wuv You!" this time a bit clearer. "Hug?" he asked.

He got the biggest bear hug I could give. Of all the phrases he's learned so far, this is by far my favorite.

5 comments:

Julia said...

That's so sweet!

Loni said...

Awww, it doesn't get better than that!

Carla Geddes said...

LOL... that is the cutest story ever... can't wait for the little things like that from my child.

The Bennett's Tall Tales and True Stories said...

Just beautiful.

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

You look forward to so many thngs, but that one is the best! It truly makes you stop and smile. So much fun!