Thursday, December 18, 2008

Don't Eat the Yellow Snow


With the latest snow fall, I couldn't pass up the opportunity of taking our newest love of crafts outside. I filled up some squirt bottles with colored water and we had a blast "painting" our backyard. Benjamin prefered concentrated spots, emptying the bottles in one swoop and then declaring, "Empty! Need new!" And interestingly, his favorite color of all was yellow.


Another sign that Benjamin is all boy: I got my hair cut on Saturday - about 3-4 inches off and Benjamin never noticed. Kelly replaced the keyboard on my laptop and the new keyboard has a slightly different red button mouse and he noticed it immediately upon seeing the laptop the next morning.

1 comment:

Loni said...

I'm going to have to try the color bottles with my kids! It looks really fun!