Friday, July 25, 2008

2 Year Photos

Thank goodness we only do this once a year. You'd never know it by looking at the photos, but Benjamin was dragged into the photo area kicking, thrashing, and screaming, and was still crying hysterically up until moments before these pictures were taken. I was seconds from giving up and walking out when the photographer discovered that Benjamin liked the colorful feather duster she had. Suddenly all was well in toddler world - for about 5 minutes. Thank goodness that she was quick to get all the shots we needed. Here's the result. I'm quite happy with them. It's somewhat hard to see them here since the copies they email you are such low quality, but you get the idea.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! It looks to me like the drama was worth it. I particularly love the one of Ben and Bella. It's amazing to me how much older they both look. I hope you are all doing well.

Bill