Thursday, November 19, 2009

By Popular Demand

I've had several requests to post a picture of Benjamin's wall destruction. I initially didn't post a picture for two reasons - 1. I didn't want him to see me taking a picture of it, for fear he'd think I'm impressed by his masterpiece and 2. a picture really just doesn't do the level of destruction justice. I wasn't sure how to take this picture to give you a good view of it. However, to appease my fans, I made an effort today while Benjamin was in school and here you go.

Benjamin's wall 'smiley face':


Here's a picture of the holes he'd made a week prior to the smiley face, using the corner of his "Return with Honor" picture that was on his dresser. (It was immediately removed, along with all other hard objects. Which unfortunately gave me a false sense of security that there was nothing else he could use to damage the walls. Ha! Never underestimate him.)

2 comments:

Loni said...

Oh, the little stink! I'm glad you posted a picture though I wanted to see the destruction, although I can understand not wanting Benjamin to think that a picture of his artwork must make it ok!

Brooke said...

OY! Maybe it would just be easier to pad the walls, like in an asylum. (Or perhaps that's where you felt you belonged when you saw the holes.)

Jeffrey did something similar with a meat tenderizer and a wooden endtable when he was Ben's age, so I know how you feel. Boys! What is it with them and random destruction?