Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Window Art


One of my favorite things lately are our window crayons. So much fun and so easy to clean up. However, you have to keep a careful eye on Isabella whenever they're out. Coloring on the windows is just too similar to coloring on the walls, the furniture, and the floor. Before we began tonight, I knelt down in front of her and said very clearly, "Only widows (pointing to the window), not walls, not chairs, not floor (pointing to each in turn and violently shaking my head). Only windows. Promise?" She gravely nodded her head and then reached for the crayon in my hand. Sadly, I got distracted during the creation of the masterpiece, and I had apparently neglected to specify one other key location. Must be more specific next time.

2 comments:

Carla Geddes said...

LOL... Michelle, I have no idea how you keep up with your two busy bodies.You just have to think of everything :D Heavenly Father had a very good sense of humor when he gave you your children, and he must have known that you have a sense of humor just as big. I am always entertained by these stories (perhaps it's more funny reading them rather than experiencing them first hand, but funny in any event) LOL... :D
I hope Luke makes life just as interesting when he gets older.

Than and Erica said...

I've never seen those and I want them! My kids are so getting those in their stockings.