Tuesday, September 13, 2011

She's in Preschool!


Today was the much anticipated first day of preschool for Isabella. Since I've been taking Benjamin to this school for 2 years already, I wasn't such a stress case and I was able to remember to take plenty of pictures. Bella was soooo excited! She changed her clothes 3 times in the 30 minutes prior to leaving, finally settling on what she calls "her favorite pants" - the pants that she outgrew months ago but won't let me stash away - and her ladybug socks. She was grinning as she walked up to the building and was so proud to be the student now and not just the little sib. She had a great time and was completely unconcerned when I left. I'm so happy for her.




And finally - a picture of Benjamin getting on the bus. Mom wasn't worth a backwards glance, so I just got his back, but hey, it's better than nothing. He told me the first week that he never even thinks about me while he's at school, but today he admitted that "sometimes I miss you a little." I'm just happy he likes it so much.

2 comments:

Tara G. said...

I'm so glad that both Benjamin and Bella are enjoying school! I think it'll be an easy transition for Josh next year, too. He keeps walking around the house with a backpack on saying he's going to "cool". Cute pictures!

Stacy said...

Our boys are growing up! X insisted I stay inside our house until he walks home from the bus stop and comes to the door, but the other day he said that maybe it was okay if I meet him outside because it gets a little lonely walking home by himself (the bus stop is two houses down). :)