Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Just Chillin'

 Peter has been so fun lately.  His comprehension is getting better every day, although he has yet to speak any words.  He also has really taken a liking to play-doh, so we play with it every day, to everyone's delight because no matter how old my kids get, play-doh is still a favorite.  He has also developed a fetish for the fridge.  I can never open it that he doesn't rush over and want to explore inside.  He loves to sit in it and explore the contents of the fridge door.  I hate leaving it open for so long, but he's so intrigued by it that I often leave it for a little while so he can explore its mysterious contents.  Plus, when he's not in the fridge, he busies himself by emptying all my other drawers and cabinets, so this makes a lot less work for me.





He has also loved playing with Kelly's squirrel call.  Kelly bought it a few years ago as a joke to tease all the myriad of squirrels we have in our yard.  Peter found it somewhere in the basement and has loved the noises it makes.  It's so funny to see him lounging on the couch, bopping it or blowing into the tube over and over again.  I couldn't get a good example on video, but it's still cute to see his facial expressions.











No comments: