Wednesday, February 17, 2021

More Snow Fun

It snowed about 6 inches last night and the kids had the day off of school so we went sledding again.  This time we decided to go while Peter was napping since Kelly was home working.  It was much more fun without Peter's whining and without having to carry him back up the hill between every run.  Also, we were the first and only ones on the hill!  Such amazing snow and not a soul there!  The sight of a 1/2 foot of new snow and not a mark on the entire hill was such a delight.  Although, some fun was still spoiled by Benjamin's constant demands of "race you up the hill and if I win, you give me extra screen time" and "how much screen time would you give me if I jumped into the frozen lake?" and "how about you try snowboarding down the hill and if you don't make it, you have to give me more screentime?" and on and on and on.  However, I know everyone had a good time and it ended far too soon.  

This is how Benjamin prefers to sled now.  I'd really love to get him a snowboard.  I think he'd be amazing.


Christian had fun just rolling down the hill.


This cutie is always willing to pose for a picture for me.


I asked all the kids to pose for a picture with their sleds and 2 of the 3 did just as I asked.  This was how Benjamin honored my request.

He was a bit ticked that I made him take a decent one.


I had to prove I was there too. :)


Bella wanted to slide down together after the boys and I did our 3 man sled rides a few times.  I think I enjoyed it more than she did.


No comments: