Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Stay off the Roads - Here She Comes!

 It's official.  Bella has her driver's license.  She passed her driving test with flying colors.  I was really proud of how well she did.  I was so nervous I couldn't look out the front window for the first half of the driving portion of the test, but then I settled down and was able to look around a bit more.





In anticipation of success, she and I went out to breakfast together before the exam and she drove us over to the testing site.  The first half she's alone in the car showing her ability to park in various ways. Her parallel parking wasn't as good as when we practiced with chairs in the church parking lot, but she still got everything on the first try. Then we all get in and she drives around for 30 minutes. The tester was very kind and Bella was very well prepared.  We had downloaded the test requirements from the Michigan.org website so we knew exactly what she would need to do and what they would ask her.  I wish I'd done that for Benjamin.


So excited for her!  Another milestone achieved.

No comments: