Saturday, August 10, 2024

Mom Went Motorcycling

While Bella was at scout camp and Benjamin in Chile, we decided to go camping and motorcycling in the area where Bella was camping and thereby avoid the 6 hour round trip drive twice to get her there and pick her up.  It was a great idea.  The campsite was wonderful and the scenery was gorgeous.  I could have done without the motorycycling, but I did it!  I DID IT!  I'm proud of myself for that.  Now leave me alone with your loud, fast machines and let me go on my hike. :)

Kelly and Christian looking like they're about to be interrogated.  I just wanted a picture of them with the tent! Loosen up, guys.

Me, all decked out, so I don't end up like Benjamin if I crash.  Luckily, I never did.


You can tell Christian is not nearly so worried about crashing.


Peter lives for the speed.  On the bike with Daddy, he could be heard laughing and cheering most of the day.


All smiles after that awesome ride.  Peter was against having his picture taken.


Nothing says camping like hotdogs and s'mores.


No comments: