Monday, November 23, 2020

Finally Really Walking

Months ago Peter made us think he'd start walking any day.  However, he didn't.  He would walk a few steps if prompted, but otherwise he'd always crawl.  This week that has begun to change.  He now walks more than he crawls and he seems to really be enjoying it.  It's so fun to see him finally achieving this milestone and seeing the smile on his face when he gets where he's going.  That shirt he's wearing, btw, was his choice.  I said we needed to get him dressed and he went right over to his closet.  When I lifted him up and suggested a shirt for today, he ignored my suggestion and pulled the orange one out.  I really didn't like it much because I'm not a fan of orange.  It was a hand-me-down and I probably would never have put it on him, but he was very insistent that this was the shirt he wanted.  Once he had it on, I saw that he hadn't done too bad in picking it.  I think he looks cute.  So funny that he already has an opinion on the matter.





No comments: