Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

My first mother's day! Kelly called me from church to wish me a happy mother's day, because I was still asleep when he left. What a sweetie. It's fun to have another holiday to celebrate. I could definitely get used to this.

Many have asked to see pictures of me and my pregnant belly, so rather than send them all out by email, I thought I'd post a couple here. Although I'm wearing black in both, I promise I didn't do that on purpose because, as people say, "black is slimming."

The first picture is one in a series I've been taking to document my progress. It was taken last week, at week 34. I always wear the same clothes and stand in the same place so that as I flip through the pictures, it creates a cool effect of my belly growing. The second is from our trip to Nauvoo over Easter. So, now you can all see, but please try to keep the laughter to a minimum. :)


2 comments:

Julia said...

You have such a cute belly, Michelle. :) Someday, I'll have to see your flip show!

K and M said...

Thanks, Julia! I never get tired of hearing how cute I look.