Sunday, May 28, 2006

Let's Go!

I start my 37th week today! So, I'm technically full term! I'm ready to have this baby, but Kelly keeps telling me we should wait until Ben's further along, as if it were up to me. It's funny. I want to say, "Okay, if you insist, then I'll wait." I really would be happy if Benjamin would just move down a little and ease up on my stomach and lungs. It's hard for a girl who's used to running 6-10 miles/day to feel winded when going up the stairs! Plus, the nausea I've been experiencing lately has been hard. But everything in its own time. I'm just so happy he's still doing well and seems to be growing very nicely! Here's another profile shot of me taken yesterday. I definitely see a difference since the last photo! I also notice my back is bowing out more than before. I still don't have any back pain, though, so that's a huge blessing.

3 comments:

Julia said...

Oh wow, Ben has grown! He still looks like he's positioned high still... It was always a sort of strange thing measuring a woman's belly after the 37th-38th week and noticing that they were just a little bit smaller, 'cause the baby had dropped.

You, btw, are still looking fabulous. I always knew that you'd be so cute pregnant. :) And you've got a little outy belly button now!

K and M said...

Thank you for the compliment! I've been so lucky not to swell up at all. Also, it's wonderful to be due soon because Michigan is really heating up! In the meantime, I'm thinking of instituting a daily regimen of jumping jacks to get Ben to move down! ;)

Julia said...

I'm currently in Milwaukee. 92 degrees and way too much humidity. Hair is already frizzing.

I hear that those big exercise balls work well... for fun exercise. (unfortunately, he moves down when he wants to, regardless of the amount of bouncing). :)