Saturday, July 22, 2006

Future Ute

We went to a picnic yesterday for all Ford employees that went to Brigham Young University and/or the University of Utah. I made sure to dress Benjamin in a red onesie (thanks to Kris for that since it's the only one he's got)and I wore my red shirt so we'd show our Ute pride. I made sure the diaper bag was well stocked with all needful things and off we went to our first outing with Benjamin. He did great. Everyone thought he was adorable and he never fussed. He never even got hungry. I had the formula ready but never needed it. BTW, we've had to switch to soy-based formula because he kept throwing up the milk-based one the hospital gave us. I don't know if it's the milk or some other factor (flavor, temperature, nipple size, etc.) that caused the throw-ups, but I decided I wasn't going to spend a lot of time figuring it out. I just got some soy formula and he seems to handle it better. We'll see if this is a sign of a milk allergy or not. Luckily we only use formula as a supplement and not as a sole source of food. Anyway, here's a picture of Benjamin with daddy at the lake during the picnic.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Kelly didn't dress up to match the two of you?? Shame!!

How late is too late to call you/ I'm on call tomorrow night, but I'd love to call and chat on Tuesday night, if you're around (or is that book club?)