Friday, July 28, 2006

Relaxing on the Boppy

I was feeding Benjamin today and as usual, he quickly zonked out. I knew if I laid him down for a moment he'd wake up, so I rested him on the boppy. True to form, he started making those adorable smiles that he does when he's just dozing off. So I had to take a picture. And yes, he woke up again right after that, ready to eat some more.



Yesterday we were working on holding up one's own head - a true test of strength for any 3 week old. He was doing well on the floor and on my chest, so I wanted to get a picture from a better angle. I put him on the boppy in the hope that he'd try again. However, the champion was worn out and this was the best I got. Still a valiant effort and a very cute photo. We'll have to try again another time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest baby-smile I have ever seen. He is so alert, too. How lucky are you! Take good care of yourselves.
Julie