Monday, February 15, 2010

In the Meantime...


We're still struggling with the naming issue. We've narrowed it down, but my #1 choice is Kelly's #6 so we're taking a break for a while. In the meantime, a friend suggested her favorite name, and I've decided that I'll use that until the final choice is decided. So for now, this little boy's name is Wolfgang. Nothing will make Kelly appreciate Marcus more than listening to that name a few times. :) No offense to other Wolfgangs out there, of course.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a clever friend you have! You won't mind if I refer to him as wolfie for now will you?

Than and Erica said...

just give me your lists and I'll decide. Problem solved!

Megan said...

Good luck, that's a hard decision!

Bill and I agreed to four names before we got married - two boy names, two girl names. I don't know what will happen if we have more than two boys or girls! :) I had a little more leverage before we got married...

Carla Geddes said...

You should blog your name choices... would love to hear what they are. I take it Marcus is your favourite? What is Kelly's favourite?