Saturday, September 26, 2020

Mommy's Little Helper

 Today was a quiet day with just Peter.  Benjamin and Bella were both camping with their scout troops and Kelly had taken Christian motorcycling, so I had the afternoon with Peter.  I planned to take him to the park, but I needed to clean the table first.  As I took the sponge and began, Peter was super interested in the sponge.  I got him a second, new sponge and as I started to scrub the table, so did he.  It was adorable to watch him mimic my movements.  He seemed to really enjoy it, so we scrubbed the table together.  Then I took him downstairs and he "organized" the stuffed animals while I vacuumed, and then we did some gardening together, and when all the work was done, we went to the park.  It was fun to get the chores done while still spending time with him.  He is getting better and better at entertaining himself and also at following directions and being a part of what you're doing.  It's really fun to hang out with him.





No comments: