Monday, September 28, 2020

Sunday Hike

 I was busy last night working on Benjamin's math so I didn't post pictures, but yesterday Christian, Peter, and I went on a hike in the woods after church.  Christian had the idea that he wanted to take toy baseball bats and pretend they were swords and play like we were knights/robbers/royal guards in the forest.  I chose the forest behind Bicentenial Park and we took our bikes over there.  I can't fit the stroller in the bike trailer and Peter is far too heavy to carry for more than a minute or two, so I brought the baby carrier and Christian helped me place Peter on my back.  That worked great.  Peter seemed to enjoy it.  After a while, however, I felt him pull away from me and I worried he was falling out.  Christian just laughed and took a picture of what he was doing.  


Apparently the view from my back was getting boring and he wanted a new perspective.  He rode like this for a quite a while.  Christian and I got really into our pretend knight game in the forest and it lasted about an hour during which a couple other hikers got quite a kick out of watching us duel amongst the trees.  

This picture has nothing to do with anything but I found it on my phone today.  These two have so much fun together.



Christian had gone motorcycling with Kelly on Saturday.  This is the picture of it he sent me today.  I was hoping for a few action shots, but I still think Christian looks cute in his gear (gear minus helmet and gloves).

No comments: