Thursday, October 23, 2008

Farm Livin' is the Life for Me!


My German mom's club visited Three Cedars Farm this week. All the kids had a great time. Nothing beats feeding goats, riding on tractors - both real and not, and sliding down slides coming out of the side of a barn. My favorite part was when Benjamin discovered that the toy tractor's pedals were just a bit too far away for his feet, so he just started randomly jumping into the carts attached to the bigger kids' tractors. Luckily they all seemed okay with the idea of a 30 pound passenger.



When he got tired of that, mom is always available too, of course. Poor little Isabella. It wasn't until my friend sent me this picture that I realized how contorted she was! She never made a sound! She was just happy to be coming along!


We also went to a little buddy's third birthday this week. His mom did a great job - great healthy but yummy food, games, crafts, etc. I took notes for next year. The kids had a great time. I knew it had been a good party when after a few hours I discovered Benjamin was missing and I found him upstairs all alone in the birthday boy's bed, tucked under his blanket. He was worn out! :) I wonder if he would have fallen asleep if I hadn't come in! Benjamin? - nah! probably not.


No comments: