Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween! Happy Birthday!


It's Halloween - Oct 31st and it's my 31st birthday. What a great combination! I've already had two parties this week - one for my German friends and one for my American friends (those with kids around Benjamin's age). And now I still have my actual birthday to celebrate and go trick-or-treating on and tomorrow Kelly and I are going out to dinner! Do I know how to draw out the festivites or what!? I love it.

Here are a few pics of my parties. We had a Baskin Robbins ice cream cake - 31 flavors, get it? :) We decorated cookies and I read a kids' story in which the main character is a mummy for Halloween, so we made ourselves into mummies with toiletpaper. That was a lot of fun.








Also, I never posted the pictures of our trip to the zoo a couple weeks ago. We went down to the Toledo zoo and met up with some friends who were in town from Utah. Thanks guys for the great pictures! Benjamin's favorite animals in the zoo were the statues. I guess if the real lions let you crawl all over them, he'd like those too.




4 comments:

Tara G. said...

Happy Birthday, Michelle!! Hope it's the best one ever :)

Loni said...

Happy Birthday. Looks like you know how to have a party. I love all the costumes.

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I have many friends that celebrate their birthdays for a week. Why not? If you have to age than you might as well enjoy the celebration. I hope you have a great day!

Than and Erica said...

Happy birthday! That last picture is the cutest! I love it.